L’Angelus “Jolie Blon” Live at Puckett’s Boat House New Years Eve

Posted by Stephen on January 3, 2014 Videos | 7 comments

7 Comments

• Andrew Wright said on Jan 5, 2014 9:55 am

I am enthralled by the beauty of the girls and the sweetness and beauty of their songs – this particular song is a bit different and engages on a more passionate level; I probably prefer ‘au ciel’ and sacred songs of this nature. I wouldn’t want them to lose that anointed singing. I only wish they would come to England because I would pay for them to sing at my church (privately owned incidentally). Bless you all, you lovely people….

• Bill Branson said on Jan 21, 2014 1:47 am

saw them on the Marty Stuart show and they are my new favorite band

• Freddieboy said on Feb 4, 2014 10:52 pm

please oh please come to sunny southern California\a

• Gene Roberts said on Mar 16, 2014 10:54 pm

I saw them in Carthage, Texas last year. Also my favorite. Can tickets be had for the private event in Shreveport, La. on May 10?

• Pascal Labelle said on Sep 19, 2015 6:41 pm

As an Acadian living in Canada, I love watching how our Acadian/Cajun roots continue to prosper throughout Canada and the U.S. I have seen videos of the group singing Au bord du Lac Bijou and was truly impressed with their French abilities. Bravo a vous tous.

• Andre Courtemanche said on Nov 27, 2015 5:03 am

they girls has a beautiful smiles they look like they really love there music . i fell in love with the music , love watching play the fidel

• Andre Courtemanche said on Dec 29, 2015 2:53 am

i just love this band , the girl have such a beautiful smile ,and Steve can sing and play difference instruments. i want to know if they come to Canada , i would go and see them in a flash.

Got something to say?